Make money using Google AdSense in order to support the activities of the industrial world in cyberspace that are increasingly being used by all circles. Google as the most widely used search engine launches new products called Google AdSense as a promotional tool. Of course this is very helpful to increase the profits of entrepreneurs.
Google AdSense supports the Indonesian language since 2012, the field of income through the internet began to enliven many people. Pay Per Click (PPC) systems can be a way to get money from the internet. For those of you who are beginners, don’t worry because this money really can be cashed into rupiah.
How To Creat Google AdSense Account
For those of you who don’t understand how to register for Google AdSense, you can learn the instructions below:
1. Google account: If you want to use Google Adsense, you must use Gmail or other services from Google.
2. You already have your own content from the start: To complete this section can be your site, blog, video or other original content. As a form of collaboration, it must be in accordance with Google AdSense policies.
3. Open https://www.google.com/adsense/start and click register now.
4. Enter the URL of the site where you want to display the ad. The process of creating a Google AdSense account can be faster if your site is one of the official host partners such as Blogger, Youtube and so on.
5. Enter your Gmail address.
6. You can enter options so that Google AdSense sends recommendations and assistance according to your needs.
7. Click save and continue by logging into your Google account.
8. Arrange the country of origin or region you are in, continue reviewing and agree to all terms and conditions applicable in AdSense.
9. The last step is to click on create an account, you have succeeded in having a Google AdSense account to advertise.
10. In the AdSense account there are still several options marked in gray, you must complete before the AdSense account is completely active.
Make money using Google AdSense but sometimes not all goes well. There are several reports of AdSense users stating that their Google AdSense ads don’t appear on blogs or are blank. From this case it is clear there are many reasons why Adsense ads do not appear.
Causes of Adsense Ads Not Appearing on Blogs
There are some of the most common things that cause Google AdSense not to appear on your blog or website. Generally it cannot appear due to the following causes.
Review 1 and Review 2
It turns out that every AdSense has a review period (review), either review 1 or 2. For this one problem is difficult to overcome. The only way is to wait until the blog that is registered is actually approved by Google from situs togel. Then the ad will appear again on your site.
Not all websites have the same duration of review. On 1 web, reviews can be less than 24 hours. But on other webs it can be spent several weeks.
Keep in mind, in this review you also need some parts that you have to do. Because sometimes when a review has been waited for a long time, it turns out you have not entered the AdSense code. So make sure all provisions have been made so that the review runs smoothly.
Google AdSense Hosts For Non-Hostesses
It is certain that GA hostesses will not appear on non-hostess blogs or websites, because advertisements can only be displayed on sites that have relevance to other Google products (partner sites) such as YouTube, Blogger (non TLD costum), Hubpages, Docstock and various sites other partners.
A few tips if you experience this condition is just upgrading your hostess account to non hostess by registering it again. Google will review non hostess blogs or web first for several days, usually between 2 to 7 days. Don’t worry if this method fails, because GA hostesses can still be used for Google partner sites.
Closed AdSense Ads Other Website Elements
If your adsense code script is covered by script elements or other HTML code, it can also be the cause of adsense ads not appearing on blogs or the web. For example, you want to modify or decorate Adsense ads by adding scripts or other div tags that can cover adsense so that it doesn’t appear. It would be nice to use the original adsense script without adding other elements.
Cookies and Cache Browsers
Full cookies and cache can cause make money using Google AdSense ads not to appear. The steps to overcome it are very easy, just delete the cookies and the chace and history on the web browser. Do a simple refresh by pressing Ctrl + F5 (on Windows) or CMD + R (on Mac). Then AdSense will reappear.
AdSense Ad Placement
AdSense cannot be placed anywhere. Incorrect placements can make AdSense not appear. For example, if you place an ad banner on a crosscol, this place is not suitable for AdSense, so the ad does not appear.
Banned by Google
This is the reason that AdSense ads don’t appear on the most fatal blogs. Google clearly makes an AdSense account will not appear, because we are no longer a member of the AdSense publisher. So please be patient, this is the test.
Make money using Google Adsense the causes above should make us more aware and careful. We must check before and after placing AdSense ads on our website, whether we violate the terms and policies of Google or not.
After reading these various reasons, of course you now understand why AdWords ads don’t come out on the web and blogs. Actually there are many more causes of AdSense not appearing. Now how will we get money from the internet if the ad doesn’t appear right? hopefully useful and add your insight about Google AdSense.